El Chauvinisto: It's the cunts you know that REALLY get under the skin
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's the cunts you know that REALLY get under the skin

I happen to know a cunt who I'll refer to as cuntcentury679. This cunt has a major problem with issues regarding respect. With that said, let me get into the story. Several months ago (when we first started talking) she was completely naked from the waist down behind the counter at McDonald's (she works there). She had invited me to come there and "hang out" while she closed down the store...I obliged like any normal guy would do. Where this cunt went wrong is the fact that she already had another guy there by the name of Tyrone. He weighed about 115lbs and was clam diving her right behind the counter. Actually this story has nothing to do with respect, but it was interesting none the less.

Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment